Love you healthy blog by; saidah jones
It can be hard to get in a daily allowance of all the vitamins, and minerals that you need in a day. Vitamins, minerals and nutrients keep us healthy, ward off chronic disease, decrease risks of cancer and help us lose weight.
On my busiest days, I am aware that I could easily miss a meal therefore I plan and load up on highly nutrient dense foods to get through. Here are my favorite and all of which, I will eat throughout the day:
1. Nuts - Pecans, walnuts, almonds, peanuts etc. The nut is mighty and is almost packed with everything you need to get a fast jolt that will satiate you and get you throw the day.
2. Sweet Potatoes - Another food that is almost perfect and highly transportable. They give you the perfect balance of healthy goodness.
3. Salmon - The all mighty salmon. Wild-caught this superfood provides you with loads of Omega 3,6,9.
4. Berries - Great for the many antioxidants they hold, berries are one of mother natures miracle foods.
5. Eggs - The most Egg-cellent of foods, perfectly balanced by nature for you. Enjoy the yolk in addition to the white for a convenient snack.