Knee & Hip Exercises
Hip strength can make or break your knee pain. Jane Fonda was ahead of her time when she developed her gluteus workouts. Even today, you'll see the most elite athletes performing these exercises for stability.
10 qualities every workout should have... In the latest - Love You Healthy - Blog for your workout checklist!
Top Tips for Creating a Core Workout:
Many times our abdominal workouts will make you stronger but do little to change the appearance of your abs. Here are my top tips for getting the abs that you want:
1. Back UP - Upright exercises should be the majority of the abdominal exercises in your routine. We spend most of our time upright, so you should complete ab work up...right?
2. Variety is key - Do a multitude of different exercises. My rule of thumb is if you can do 100 at one time then you need to add a new exercise.
3. Tools - Use a variety of different tools, medicine balls, Swiss balls, back extension machine are all great for increasing the intensity and eliciting results.
4. Add walking, running or jogging. This is the ultimate ab work. Learn how to exercise correct posture and truly engage your body in the upright position.
5. Find a fitness class. The classes that I instruct will usually push you a tad bit more than you would push yourself.
STRENGTH TRAINING AND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT
LOVE YOU HEALTHY BLOG
Saidah Jones, CSCS
Lululemon Brand Ambassador - Howell Mill, Atlanta
Love You Healthy is about creating healthy, happy communities through creating positive lifestyle behavioral changes. This is the mission, the goal, the priority.
I'm hoping that you join Love You Healthy, and Lululemon as we partner to create lifelong positive change.
In health and happiness,
my nutrient-Dense favorite foods
(Hard Core, Sundays at 10am, 1168 Howell Mill/West Side Provisions)
CREATING COMMUNITIES OF HEALTH
Fitness has to be fun and it can be both fun and effective. Creating communities and connecting in a time when we are so disconnected is a key mission of Love You Healthy. Love You Healthy is about building healthier bodies AND healthier communities. The social aspect of fitness is one that we know attributes most to your ability to stick with a fitness program. Love You Healthy Fitness Classes are designed to challenge you in a way that elicits support and affirmation from your peers. We want you to meet a friend, bring a friend and/or be a friend. - Love You Healthy
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN 2018!
HARD CORE @Lululemon,
West Side Provisions District
This was an amazing quarter of Hard Core. Thanks to everyone who attended. We had a blast and you became stronger, more confident and happy. I can't wait to see you again in 2018!
- Love You Healthy
LOVE YOURSELF TO HEALTH BLOG
Health, fitness and wellness is obsolete without mindfulness. Being healthy and being happy is one in the same and true happiness comes from knowing who you are and being intentional about the life that you want to live, the person you strive to be and the energy that you exude. Saidah's Blog Spot for Love You Healthy will give you insight and keep you connected and motivated to strive to be your best self inside and out.